We did it! We have a blog! I was avoiding the trend like Harry Potter and Starbucks but I became weak to the blogger trend and I submitted myself to posting pictures and information to strangers! Now I will start with the bragging log. We have been married 2 years in October. Chris works at CB Richard Ellis, he is an Industrial Research Coordinator and loving it. He also is taking night school at the University of Utah and in his spare time, 3 nights a week, he is at real estate school. So yeah, I see him a lot! I am working for an advertising firm, Thomas Arts, as an Account Manager. And in my spare time I road bike, way more fun then school!!! To get this blog started I will recap the last 2 years with the most entertaining pictures! Well here it goes........
Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

5 comments:
Sara i'm so glad you joined the fad. even if we never hang out i can still see your beautiful face. you guys are so cute. LOVE the wetsuit pic you dork.
Chevy-
I am so glad I came across your blog, I am not quite sure how I found it but I am loving it! I MISS you like a fat kid misses his cake!!! When are you coming to Texas? I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog now that I am adding you to one of my buddy blogs!
LOVE, Martin
Sara Jane-
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so glad you gave in to peer pressure...way to go! I hope you don't mind me checking your blog every now and then so I can know what the heck you're up to. Love your guts, Paige
Yeah I am so excited you joined the "geek" club. We can post useless information together. It will be great!
I am so glad you jumped on the blogging band wagon! I love all of the pictures...did you get Brit and K-Fed's autograph?
Post a Comment