Bridesmaid Bonanza

Annie’s darling mom, Bobbie, invited us to a surprise pedicure party for Annie the weekend before her wedding. Thanks Bobbie!


(Confession: I am a Blog Thief! I steal other bloggers photos so I can have more posts!! Photo's courtesy of Brando & Annie Cockett)

8 comments:

Megan Zurcher said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all the pictues on yours. That's really neat that Annie was married in the temple. Anyway, yes I still work in Bountiful. You work in Farmington? Do you live in Salt Lake and commute? That's worse than mine. It takes me about 25 minutes.

Cam and Chaly said...

life must be rough!!! Just kidding! this is cam and chaly. good to know that all our friends have blogs(Thanks to our wifes). we'll see you guys soon.
cam and chaly

Jordan said...

You guys are all babes!!!!

The Johnson's said...

Gosh... can't you get an original idea somewhere. post you own dang pictures... Just kidding. Lets play

The Johnson's said...

You owe me a call maam!!

Geri R said...

Sara, do we need to get you a camera so you don't have to "steal"? I miss you guys.

The Johnson's said...

They arent coming home until Christmas... so sad. I am going to try and fly out there before and stay for a few days. I miss Ab's tons. I am excited for friday, Nate and I might not stay the night because of the dog. We are still training, and not being there will throw things off and he will pee all over himself...Also I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. I have a little somethin somethin for you that I will give you later. Anyhow... I'll see you soon, Love ya

Jordan said...

I want to see pictures of the dog....

Visits from my friends!