Nuttin' better then enjoying a beautiful fall Saturday in Toole keeping it real at the race track chewing on some jerky! Chris's cousin Lindsay and her husband, Nate, invited us to the Rolex Race! It was surprisingly very entertaining especially when the cars came into the pit stops! If only Big-O could change tires that fast! I have been inspired to explore other occupations, I think I would be a great driver! As any good Dub-T would do, on the way home we stopped by the infamous Thompson's Smoke House where Chris bought 2 lbs of jerky! Dru was right, he is a carnivore!


Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

4 comments:
That picture of chris & the jerky is a total classic. That sounds so fun! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Oh you guys are so cute. We should go out to the track together. Tim is always out there racing. Hey you never know who you might meet. I hugged Patrick Dempsey...
There ain't nothing like the smell of exhaust, the taste of beef jerky and the sound of engines roaring! (I was using my best white trash accent while I was typing).
K. So let me tell you that I have been dead. I could not sleep on friday night and I was seriously shaking and sweating and dying all weekend. I took two days off work and am back today and still feel like pooh. Hope none of you are sick, because if you are its my fault! Sorry
Post a Comment