Chris, Rees and I enjoyed a beautiful conference Sunday at Mark and Drubies! Dru is always entertaining the kid folk with some sort of fun craft, this time, scary vampire teeth and Gingerbread Haunted Homes!






Grandpa Jack barely tolerates Rees's energy!


5 comments:
Haunted gingerbread houses is the funniest idea ever. That would be so fun. Martha Stewart is Dru's beeyatch. I love the pics of Reese.
What a fun afternoon. Tanner has eaten most of the candy off of his "cake". He doesn't like the black jelly beans, so that is all that is left. He is still working on his 3 foot gummy snake. It was good to see you and Chris!
I love Dru...and I love that Jack is still alive.
R-I-P Boubon & Willy :)
Ok that dog is so adorable! I want to snuggle him! You need to bring him over! That little boy with the vamp teeth is the cutest kid! I love brown eyed blondes! Yeah, I'm definitely stealing the idea of haunted gingerbread houses too.
sara... i miss you.. I feel like I am lost.
Post a Comment