Rees Caught the Christmas Spirit

Some how the tree skirt has been transformed into Rees's new bed. She is the only present under the tree! Her winter coat is sparkling lately thanks to the glitter falling off my home made ornaments!







7 comments:

Kerstin said...

that last picture is sooo cute! i love your tree.

Jamie Lynn said...

I cannot believe you made those ornaments you are the freaking bomb. I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!!!

Katrina said...

Cute puppy! And very pretty tree!

H and E said...

Homemade ornaments, that is so domestic! Wow you are on a whole other league then me. I love you tons and hope you can still make our lunch on friday because i miss you.

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

What the heck - homemade ornaments!! You are amazing. Those are beautiful. When did you have time to make those? Don't lie, you did them at work didn't you! Ha jk. You need to bring that Reester over to see me again. I love that dog. I told Ben that next time we get dogs we are getting some like Rees. Then she can have some buddies her size to play with :) love you!

Paige Hanks said...

Love the TREE.
Love the DOG.
Love the BLOG!
Love, Paige

Janelle said...

You are such an artsy fartsy person!! And the dog is kinda cute there too... Miss you...

Visits from my friends!