That is the question... My fabulous and very funny friend Megan has inspired me to test the gender predicting wives tales. I have put a few to the test;
Chinese Lunar Calendar = Girl
Babies Heartbeat = Girl
Weight Gain Distribution = Boy
Draino Pee Test = Boy
As you can see the tests still leave my odds at 50/50! However, I would recommend the Draino Pee experiment to all expecting mothers! Just make sure that you have an eager volunteer to conduct the experiment and take photos and a really funny friend to be the second expermientee specimen to laugh with! Thanks to Bobbi, Megan and I did not have to inhale any harmful fumes. I have my appointment with Fetal Foto on St.Patty's day with the true results, if the baby will cooperate!
Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

8 comments:
I can't wait for Monday to come! I think it just might be a boy for you but what do I know! We will know Monday can't wait!!!!
Ha ha... I like the post Sar! You've got me laughing still! You'll have to tell me what the weight distribution test is??? I'm guessing boy just cause I've thought that from the beginning with you. 3 more days... yahoo! And then the scientists can stop experimenting and start SHOPPING!
You guys are dorks! I love it! Good luck...Im expecting a St. Patty's Day post with the outcome!
Oh my I am so excited for you to find out! Make sure you drink orange juice I had to go back 2 times because my stubborn little Sienna wouldn't spread her legs! I am still thinking you and Megan are both having boys, but I am always wrong I was convinced I was having a boy!
You are too funny, Sara! For the record, the Chinese calendar was totally wrong with me. Can't wait to hear the news on Monday. I hope you'll be able to see the goods.
Yeah I am home and I love all your posts. You have to call me because I have to tell you about my crazy adventure. I am going to predict BOY! But either way will be great. I love you so much!
You are hilarious! I am dying for tomorrow, I am still guessing- BOY! Post as soon as you find out!
Got to stick with girl! Just because I want a bud for Smee. CAN'T wait for tomorrow.
Post a Comment