In the great eternal words of Annie Belle, "Cousins by Chance, Friends by Choice"! Both of my beautiful cousins celebrated their 23rd birthdays this weekend! Emily threw a summer BBQ fiesta that was out of this world! It was great to see all of my extended family and receive their words of wisdom on labor, delivery and the after math! Now I have 2 months of being scared out of my mind!
Below are my 2 best friends Annie Belle on the left, Emily Jane of the Right! Emily is moving to Canada in 2 weeks, Annie and I are going to miss her sooo much! No longer a table of 3 for our lunch dates!
Below is a picture of my HERO!!! The glamorous women in blue rocking the mic is my 79 year-old Grandmother Goose! She is the most fabulous, generous, fun-loving person! It is an honor to be related to her! When we invited her to take lead vocals on Rock Band she did not even hesitate! She was really good at it too!
Emily & Hank were generous enough to let us take their cruisers out for a ride! It was liberating to ride a bike! I felt like a human again although I think we all slightly looked like Pee-Wee Herman! I dig the pink basket!

Below are my 2 best friends Annie Belle on the left, Emily Jane of the Right! Emily is moving to Canada in 2 weeks, Annie and I are going to miss her sooo much! No longer a table of 3 for our lunch dates!

16 comments:
Goose is a Rock GODDESS. That is so hilarious, your fam kills me.
Love the new post! I want a bike so bad and seeing those pictures makes me want one even more! We should get some next summer with trailers for the babies!
Sara your post almost made me cry, it is so wierd to think that I am going to be away but good thing we have modern technology to keep us together! Thanks for taking the time to make my party so special. I love you so much!
P.S. Annie, bikebuyers.com is where we got the bikes and they are amazing and weren't that expensive!
Dude Goose is awesome. I can just picture her jammin. I love it. That pic of you, Annie, and Emily is so cute. I hope Emily is excited to move to Canada. I want to play Rock Band. Master P could fit into your pink basket on the bike. Love it
I LOVE Goose!
Love the new pictures you look darling like usual! Sara Jane when are we going to play now that you dont work we need to be playing every day!!!! Ho cute is moo how is she doing?
I want belly shots! The ones Buddy loves!!!
Chris you look the same when you mountain bike.
Nate
Sara are you getting nervous or are you ready? I am nervous for you. I agree with Jenny, those of us who live out of state don't get to see you so give us some belly shots, lets see how big he is getting.
So I realize that I am a blog stalker but couldn't resist the urge to say Congratulations on your baby. We miss everyone in our old neighborhood. Tell Chris that Erik says Hi. Life is busy for us and we are happy in our new home. Hope you are enjoying being pregnant. It is so much fun to eat when you don't really care if it goes straight to your butt! :)
Sara i had so much fun at lunch the other day! we still need to get together even though big E is going to be in freakin canada! love ya DOLL
hey! it was so much fun to see you today!! lets keep in touchy:)
OK your widget is messed. If you have 257 days left I feel really sorry for you!
PLEASE, OH PLEASE UPDATE!! I am dying to see the latest bump! I'll see you and your little one in less than a month!
Hey Sara! I saw your blog on Erika's. I can't believe your due so soon! You will love being a Mom! Good luck with everything; you'll do GREAT!
That is Hilarious to see good ol' Goose rockin out. Love it.
Post a Comment