Precious! Seriously i miss that kid so much he is the cutest thing in the whole wide world!
Oh! I love it. There is just something so sweet about a sleeping baby.
I want to kiss those chubby little cheeks and arms. DARLING!
I'm digging the "Popeye-like" forearm. Man that kid looks tough!!
He is so sweet, I love that pic!
Oh my goodness! That is too much for my heart to take! I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Precious! Seriously i miss that kid so much he is the cutest thing in the whole wide world!
Oh! I love it. There is just something so sweet about a sleeping baby.
I want to kiss those chubby little cheeks and arms. DARLING!
I'm digging the "Popeye-like" forearm. Man that kid looks tough!!
He is so sweet, I love that pic!
Oh my goodness! That is too much for my heart to take! I love it!
Post a Comment