For Memorial Day we went to St. George and soaked up the sun and played with Graham at the pool! He loved the pool but loved making friends in the kiddie pool more! He is a social animal! The first time he pulled him self to standing was at the condo and then he walked along the furniture trying to keep up with his cousins! Thanks Tom & Corinne for the fun! 









10 comments:
We loved seeing you guys! We should get together in the next couple days while we are up here.
I always love when you post! They make me laugh and Grahm is SO cute!!!
I heart St. George but I heart graham in his shades and swimsuit even more, keep the pics coming!
Sara..he is so cute! Annie brought him up to my house the other day and he was so fun! lets see each other soon.
So cute! I miss you guys. Call me so we can get together. Graham and Tessa need to play, and so do we!
Yep, he still looks like Chris. I need to see him soon!
it seems like i just gave Chris a haircut, but now i'm realizing that was a a while ago!! i think he's due for another? Graham looks so cute...love the hat!
oh how I love his plaid swim trunks... but not as much as I love his thighs in his swim plaid trunks.
Only 24 more sleeps!
Alright that picture of chris and graham bam is priceless little twins! Sara Jane you look AMAZING in the suit seriously if you loose any more weight you are going to wither away! Lets take the kiddos swimming this next week love you to pieces and I miss you like crazy! Give that little monster of yours a kiss for me.
Post a Comment