WINNER WINNER Sneak Peak...

My beautiful, generous, hilarious, brilliant, sensitive, kind (and the list goes on...) best friend Jamie nominated me for a FREE Photo Shoot from a very talented photographer, Shannon Garber, in March with out me knowing. On a very dreary day I got a phone call from Jamie explaining that she hated living far away and just wanted to do something for me so he nominated me for a photo shoot and I WON! I was thrilled and had been looking forward to it like it was Christmas Morning! Last weekend we met up with Shannon for the shoot. She is beyond talented and darling! She has 2 boys and one on the way so she was very patience and knew just how to capture Grahams mischievous spirit! Below is a sneak peak I am sure I will be posting more!

13 comments:

rachel june* said...

well that is a GOOD friend. how lucky too! I can't recall anything I have ever won. what i am freaking out about it how beautiful you look in all of these!!! so photogenic!!! and Graham is just kissable. love them all and can't wait to see more.

Janelle said...

Really fun pictures of your mischievous little guy! Too cute!

Sanders Family said...

You are beautiful and have such great style. I love that your cute dog was included in the photo shoot!

Brewer Family said...

The cutest family EVER! She was able to capture you all so well! You look so beautiful! And Graham...There are no words for his cuteness! Love it!

The Johnson's said...

Too cute! I love that Graham is walking Reese and she's being obedient about it. And I hate how beautiful you are, you make me so jealous. I love the photos and totally miss you guys!

Jordan said...

I love these. You look gorgeous as always. Love you guys.

Paige Hanks said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love them! Miss you like CRAZY and as always...LOVE YOUR GUTS!

H and E said...

What How am I the 8th comment on this post, I am really slacking these days. Back to the post, you are the most gorgeous family ever!!!! The pictures are amazing and that Graham Bam has completely captured my heart!

Administrator said...

I love the pictures! Your family is so cute and you look fabulous!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

WOW! You all look so great! Graham is such a big boy, and so adorable!

Lara said...

These are amazing!! Love them! And Graham is getting SO OLD! What a little stud!

Allyson said...

You are gorgeous. I swear you must wake looking that good. It would take me half the day and a truck load of makeup. Your little guy is too cute.

Jamie Lynn said...

AWW, you deserve it! I love you!! The pics are insanely gorgeous! See you in a week!

Visits from my friends!