And by Town I mean, his BODY and ROOM! And by red I mean, RED PERMANENT SHARPIE!
I put Graham down for a nap in his crib on Friday, then I put George down in a pack n' play in my room. I was feeling real sick that day with a cold so I thought while they were sleeping I would lay down for a rest! When I laid down I heard a little clitter-clatter coming from Graham's room. I thought that is weird its been a half-hour he should be sound asleep. I went and unlocked his room and opened the door to find a sea of RED SHARPIE! I think this is how it went down, he pooped in his diaper decided that he didn't want to sleep in poop! So he helped himself out of the crib took off his pants & diaper. Unloaded all his diapers out of his changing table. Found a RED SHARPIE, I didn't even know I owned a RED SHARPIE, and proceeded to color his left arm, his legs, his private parts, his feet, his toes, took a taste of the Sharpie decided he didn't love it, dragged it across his face, cleaned his ears with it as if it were a Q-tip, then he decided to sign his autograph on the walls, the door, the door frame, the carpet, his quilt, his stuffed animals, his crib, the blinds, the lamp, the carpet, the changing table pad and his rocker. I was so upset and everywhere I looked I saw red squiggles I just started bawling! I was too mad to even take pictures of his body, which I know regret! After a few text from friends encouraging me to take pictures I snapped a few of the after math, which does not do it justice! I put him in the tub and started scrubbing and the water turned to beautiful deep shade of pink and he kept saying,
"Tolor my Body, Mama"!

12 comments:
Oh my gosh, I would die! Literally I think I would! I can't believe how much these boys get into and how much I would love to ring Sage's neck when he does something he's not supposed to. Like take the remote apart, shatter our lamps, color on the key board, empty the silverware drawer, stand in the dishwasher, wear my shoes around then leave them outside in the rain, carry around the mace (luckily he hasn't sprayed himself yet) and of course stuff his hand down his pants after he has poohed, Etc. Graham wins this one. So sorry friend!
You weren't kidding he got everything!!! I'm so glad you got pictures because one day you will laugh about it! Have you had any luck getting it out?
Oh my word I cannot believe he did that. I too would cry when I saw that. He really got everything!!! Oh I wish you had a picture of his body too!
Looks like it is time for a new nursery!
Sara, Sara, Sara that is bad! Did you find anything to help it come out? Wouldn't it be great if this was the worst our boys did their entire lives? I'm afraid of the flushing G.I joes down the toilet, red punch on the carpet, more coloring on the house and any other horrible catastrophy! Its a damn good thing they are cute....
You weren't kidding. It's worse in person. It's so hard not to get mad at this little man! His sweet lil smile. "hi momma" I love him to death but wow... he is driving his mom bonkers
Wow Sarah, that is pretty awful! I have to say that I laughed a little bit though. I remember when I was 3 I took a highlighter and colored all over my mom's scriptures. Man did I get in trouble!
What a nightmare! I think I would have cried too. Hang in there, it does get better!
Oh man!!! What a little stinker, that little boy of your is non stop. Good thing you are such a good mommy, I think I would of screamed, cried etc..... I hope you have gotten it out. I still have all the fabric for Grahams monkey quilt I think it might be time to make it, what do you think?
Oh geez! That is terrible. i love that he cleaned his ears with it! LOL!!! You definitely have your hands full!
hahahahaha....Im so sorry to be laughing because Im sure in the moment and probably now its still probably not funny to you, but i love how descriptive you were in telling the story-you make me laugh! I can only imagine Graham doing that, thats what makes it so funny! Hope ypu were able to get the sharpie out of everythign!!!
oh sara,,, that has got to be one of the worst ones ever. boys are something of a different breed I think.
I AM SICK!!!!!!!!!! Good thing he's cute :)
Post a Comment