I think we all thought something baby-ish. I was looking for a pregnancy test or something.... disappointed a bit, but I have to say what a freaking cute little kid. I just cut Sage's hair all off, there's no way he looked as cute as Graham with those long locks. Sage looked like a true Kentuckian mullet style!
4 comments:
"Never Say Never" to that haircut. He can pull it off better than Bieber! I love you guys and miss you!
totally thought this blog post was going to be an announcement. I was excited! But Grahams Beiber fever pic didnt disappoint!
I seriously love your Beiber Fever Graham, that is one studly little man!
ps. I'm with Ali, I thought it was a baby announcement post too! Trickery
I think we all thought something baby-ish. I was looking for a pregnancy test or something.... disappointed a bit, but I have to say what a freaking cute little kid. I just cut Sage's hair all off, there's no way he looked as cute as Graham with those long locks. Sage looked like a true Kentuckian mullet style!
Post a Comment