Finally I was granted permission by Dan to post pictures of my cute my little nephew Max. I have posted a few of my favorite photos.... I was going to post more but it would have been a tad overwhelming! He is the best baby in the world! I have only ever heard him cry twice, and it is the cutest cry it sounds like a lamb! He will be 2 months on Monday and he is starting to fit in to his clothes, like his argyle vest courtesy of his favorite aunt! I hope you enjoy the pics!

Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

13 comments:
Max is a doll. And I know you are the best aunt ever because you are the best godmother ever. Love you!
He is so cute. I wanna meet him in real life. We should go steal him one day and hang out with him. I love babies.
Sure do love darling baby Max!!!
I'm so glad you finally posted some pics. He is darling and I swear in that first picture I can see so much of Dan in him. Hope all is going well, Love Paige
I was wondering when he'd make the blog :) Isn't he the cutest?! I love that vest. Of course you picked it! He looks exactly like Brew.
Hey there, Love the new blog look, and I didn't know you were a new Aunty..... How fun and congrats to your Brewer family. I miss ya. Happy Balentimes to you.
He is so stinkin cute I just want to eat him up. Isn't being an aunt the best. And you are lucky you don't have to fight on your side about being the favorite. I constantly have to test the kiddies on who is their favorite aunt to make sure I am still on top!
Its about time I get to see that cute little baby. He is so cute. Love you....Ash
Very Cute. It's funny cause I think all babies kinda look alike and when I saw this little guy, I thought "he looks like Owen..." All I can say is you two have in laws/siblings that produce darn cute babies. Tell them congrats from me!!! Love ya
Nen
He is absolutely ADORABLE. You Brewer's must have good genes.
Hope you are feeling better.
Hey Sara
I think that he was born the same day that we had Hailee. He is adorable.
Sara and Chris, we love baby Max, we heard you have great news, give us a call, love Bekah and gang
Post a Comment