We rang in the New Year with our favorite people; Jamie, Trent, Jordan, Zac, Jerry, Mehmet, Carlos, Paul, Andrei, Larry, Deron, C.J., cousin Ronnie, and our newest friend Kyle. 2008 it's going to be GREAT!





Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

8 comments:
Mini Bear was the highlight for me. It was so fun thanks for the tix!
Sara,
I was so much fun to see you while I was in town, I sure love Ruth's! Now let's work on getting you out here to visit!
Sara, I am glad we spent new years with our favorite people too. I love you guys. P.S. I want to take a trip this week to see lil Max.
Looks like a fun New Years! I miss you lots and need to see you!
Cute pictures. It has been fun seeing you guys the past couple of weeks. You don't have to wait for Trent and Jamie to come back in order to come visit, you know!
Looks like a fun time! I miss ya...
It was so fun talking to you yesterday I hope you are feeling better. Love you tons!
hey suckers its been forever. We need to get together next time we are down. it's my fault we never get together cuase we only come down for like a day or two. But I'm doing an internship there this summer so we can ill it all the time. death dogs and dollar movies!!! there is no better life! You now what I am talking about Sara.
Cam and Chaly
Post a Comment