Hello My Name is Earl Birthday!

I had the greatest 24th Birthday. After I woke up from sleeping in Jordan and I made a list of everything that we wanted to accomplish to celebrate my birthday! Thanks to Jordan being a fabulous friend and Historian she documented each event! Disclaimer part of my birthday was not to wear make-up and wearing our sweats!!!

First stop was shopping. We found the most success at Down East Outfitters. I bought 3 darling dresses and a charm bracelet! For those who's eggo is not preggo may I suggest you check out Down East's swim suits! They are amazing!





We worked up an appetite and of course had to go to the one and only Tom's Deli for a Turkey Sub! If you have not been there I would highly suggest going. It is just South of Holiday Inn on Bluff Street! YUM! We ate lunch there both days!



We then raced across town to Washington where we had appointments to get our hair did at the new Paul Mitchell Hair School . We fully understood getting our hair done at a beauty school could make or break the birthday! Jordan and I both loved what we ended up with! Can you really complain about an $8 haircut? We are trying to convince Zac and Chris that we need to go every 8 weeks for a cut! Below are our new and mostly improved do's!!!
After all of our hard work of getting our hair done we need a Route 44! The new brew is a Vanilla Lemonade! A great beverage of the summer! It is a must try! After being hydrated we need a pedicure in order to break out the sandals( speaking of which Chris gave me two darling sandals for my birthday! Picked them out himself)! Below is Edison who thought that is would be more fun to tickle my feet then massage them, semi-creepy!



Edison was also a great photographer as you can tell from this Pic!!!

While we were having all of this fun Zac and Chris were working on their glove tan and biking the red rock! From this picture you can probably imagine how bad they stunk!


We went to dinner at the Pasta Factory! Chris and Zac's friend from High School Scott and his wife Rachel came with us! They were hilarious and fun and we wished they lived in Salt Lake so we could hang out more.




After dinner we topped off the meal with Golden Spoon! That is right , for all of you frozen yogurt fans they have Golden Spoon in Saint George! Bring them back to the Wasatch Front, please!!!

We then went and saw the movie Baby Mama! I am not sure if I thought it was funny because I was pregnant or if it really was funny! Either way I would recommend it! Who can go wrong with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler???
And yes, we snuck this picture in the theater!

We came home and Chris surprised me with the best birthday cake, a candy apple from the Rocky Mountian Chocolate Company! It was delicious! I know I look like a creep in this picture but not as creepy as Chris's sly smile!
Toasted the day with sparkling cider that Goose left for us! As a request to my friends who live out of state and are not able to see my ever so big and growing baby bump, here it is! This was the end of the day so it looks extra BIG!!!

Thank you to all for the birthday messages! I apologize if I did not call you back! As you can tell I was very busy pampering myself!!!

17 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday again, Chevy.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR posting prego pictures. Might I just say you look fabulous and definitely have the pregnant glow.

Jamie Lynn said...

I feel like I was there! Cute pics - and your belly pic is SO adorable. You look gorg. I am glad Chris and Zac have glove tans instead of dents in their forehead this year! Love ya.

Katrina said...

Yay for Happy Birthdays!!! You look adorable! Love the dresses and the baby bump and the hair and YOU! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. Miss you!

brook said...

Happy Happy Birthday Step Sister In Law (I think that's what we are):)

Love you,

Brook

Administrator said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA! So today is the day we picked you up in in Brussels and the start of our two week life of bums in the street. Remember that time we were so gross people didn't want to sit by us on the subway! I totally would have died on that trip if you weren't there to protect me! I love your cute bump! Love Ya!

H and E said...

I am so glad you had such a fun weekend you deserve it! You look beautiful and I hope my birthday is half as good as that!

schaars said...

Yeah Happy Birthday again. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.I wish I would have been there to participate in the pampering. I love the baby bump pic you look great you are a hot momma!

al + sar said...

Happy Bday SJB...you look darling prego! We need to get together soon!

Paige Hanks said...

Love the BABY BUMP! You look great so keep it up. Love your guts and I hope you had the happiest of happy birthday's....Paige

Brian and Baely said...

Happy Birthday Sara Jane! You always know how to celebrate! You prego belly is so cute, you look really good. We need to get together soon!

The Buckley's said...

Hey Happy Birthday!!! You look so cute. It sounds like you had so much fun. Enjoy these days before the little one comes!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Wish I could have been there! I'm lovin the baby bump. Just be sure to show it off to buddy everyday. Maybe yours won't gross him out like mine.
Happy Birthday.
I miss ya like crazy.
Oh and Buddy, Hobbes is dead.

Kelsey said...

You are so darling prego! Pamper yourself like crazy :) You look beautiful!

Jordan said...

thanks for letting me share in your day. I kinda felt like it was my own cause I got to pamper myself to.

The Johnson's said...

I think your too funny. Nate and I are going to spend my birthday weekend in St. George too. We are stealing your idea. I am going to pamper myself to death. I am glad your birthday was a good one. Tell that little man to behave in there. When we come home in Dec we will have to get together so baby boys can play, like lay on the floor and cry or something!
So happy things are well. Play soon.

Loves

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE the pregnant belly! I can't wait till June when I can see it in real life!...She just pushed my dog off the bed and said "holla"!

Ali Holt said...

sara you are the cutest prego girl ever! im glad you are a blogger as well, we shall keep in touch when i leave!

Visits from my friends!