First Baby Shower

Thank you to Annie, Ashlee & Michelle to throwing me a fabulous first baby shower! Thanks to all the girls who came! I had such a good time catching up with all of you! Not to mention I received darling and practical gifts. I have the greatest friends!

Top L-R: Rachel, Michelle, Dru, Me, Jordan, Tori. Bottom L-R: Lauren, Courtney, Ashlee, Ashlee, Annie , Megan.

The High School Posse

We had great food! These cupcakes were divine!

Look how cute this outfit is? The shoes are TDF! I can't wait for the little guy to wear them!

The Most Practical Present Award went to the... Pee Pee Tee Pee's! Hysterical!

6 comments:

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I HATE that I am not there! It seriously kills me.
We have the pee pee tee pees and they worked great. until they start to roll over while you change them.
I love you and wish I could be there to shower you with gifts. Come September.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

One more thing, I want to see that belly!
Shame on you for hiding in the back.
I showed you mine, now you show me yours!

The Johnson's said...

Sorry that I couldn't make it to your shower. I feel like a pooh tard. Life is crazy with us moving in two weeks, I think I have lost my head. LOVE the pee pee tee pee's, just got Nate the same ones in green camo! Maybe it will inspire him to change diapers more. Lets please go out before we move!!!

Kelsey said...

you look so cute! Pee pee Tee Pee's are the best :)

Jordan said...

Oh that was so much fun. I wanna have like...ten more. I love baby stuff and I love that you let me be so involved... It's almost like I am pregnant! Ha. Can't wait to finish the nursery. Hurry and get those carpets cleaned. Love ya.

missy d said...

Cute Sarah! I'm so excited for you!

Visits from my friends!