Fashion Blog Obsession


A few months ago I had to research Fashion Blogs for a client at work. After reading a few I became addicted. The New York Times even wrote an article surrounding the craze and the business of the fashion blog world. After months of reading my friend & co-worker, Jamie, decided that we should put our online celebrity gawking and online shopping to use. So we started our own Fashion Blog. We basically post about how to look like a million bucks without spending it! It is a work in progress but I would like to invite anyone who reads this blog to check it out! The name of our fashion Blog is Impress to Dress (impresstodress.blogspot.com). We are dorks, I know! Read carefully you just may become a fashion blog addict!

9 comments:

H and E said...

I am already hooked! Thanks for the guide, now I look like a star!

al + sar said...

I am so obsessed with fashion blogs too! I'll be an avid reader of yours for sure!

Katrina said...

LOVE it, Sara! So fun!

Malinda said...

OK. So have really lost track of time and you are due in ONE DAY???

rachel june* said...

Totally awesome!! I will definately be checking this out

Anonymous said...

Good for you! That will give you something to do, since you don't do anything...HAHA! THATS A TOTAL JOKE!

Anonymous said...

That is fun! I love shopbop. So there is a model that looks like you on shopbop. it is the one on the first page of the sale section in the green jacket. But you will have to look quick cause they update frequently. So you have a twin or is that you miss beautiful!?

H and E said...

Love the new page! And 88 days, what the? That is so soon and I am so excited!

schaars said...

So fun I am excited to see what you guys come up with! Sara Jane how do you find the time I swear you work a million hours plus your prego and now this you are the energizer bunny!!!

Visits from my friends!