Before I give the story of Graham Bam's birth I would like to thank my amazing friend and photographer Jordan for taking and posting the most beautiful pictures of Graham on my blog!
After having such an easy pregnancy I thought I was going to have a hard delivery! But to my surprise and delight it was really quick. I started Petocin at 8am, had my water broken at 10am, received my Epidural at 2:30 and Graham was born at 3:01! I pushed 5 times in 10 minutes! He came so fast that Chris's sister Jenny was there bringing Chris and my mom lunch when I started pushing and we invited her to stay and take pictures. Her husband couldn't make it to the hospital before Graham was born so my cute 8 month nephew, Owen, was also in the delivery room. Owen was a great midwife! Below are Jenny's pictures, thanks Jenny for keeping Dru calm, playing with my hair during contractions and for taking the priceless pictures and video!
Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

9 comments:
Wow, sounds like everything went so perfect! Look how cute you two look staring at your baby! You really do look beautiful in your pictures...
Wow! Good Job! That sounds like a really good delivery. He is so adorable and I love those pictures!
I am glad things went so well and so happy your updating so everyone can see that baby! I feel so bad that we can't visit him, he will be so much bigger when we come back. We are excited though! Keep the pictures coming!
That last picture made my eyes tear up. You are such a sweet family. I'm sappy, I know. Congratulations again!
That's so sweet! You guys look so happy! Congratulations!
I am so glad everything went so well and I love love seeing more pictures. My mom and dad both said that he is the cutest baby ever and I am still counting down the days till I get to see him!
Those pictures are priceless you look Beautiful are you sure you were having a baby you look way to put together! I love little GRAHAM he is darling. I can't wait to spend more time with you two.
Dear Graham - we just saw your latest blog entry. Plenty of time with free internet here at the Mexico City Airport. Dru is killing us all - mexican food for lunch here!! How's your gas?? You are cuter than ever! I will be checking everyday for new pix!! Tell your mom she better not disapoint me!! Love, JA JA and Sy
He is so cute! I'm so glad everything went smoothly for you. See, I told you it wasn't that bad :) I love all the pics, so cute. I bet Dru is freaking out!
PS. why do you look so good after labor? WTH!
Post a Comment