Graham Christopher Liddell finally entered this world on September 10th and 3:01 pm. Weighing in at 8 lbs 11 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He is such a miracle. Here are a few pics from his first photo shoot.
Too cute guys! We are super stoked for you and the baby. Nate says thats one big cracker! The photos are to die for too! Good luck, we love you, hope to see you in a few months!
Ooh I love him already and wish that I could be there to hold him. Thanks for posting the pictures, he is absolutely gorgeous. I will be counting down the days till I get ot see him in person, so you better posts lots of pics!
Oh my Sar! See an 8lber is nothin huh :) He is so cute and I love his name. Enjoy, it goes super fast and sleep any second you can. Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! He is so dang cute and chubby. I love it. I hope everything went well and maybe someday we can get together and I can see him. Love the name by the way! Have Fun!!!!!!!!!
His blue, blue eyes are gorgeous! Seriously he is so handsome. Hope delivering and everything else went smoothly! Fun to see you the other night and hope I get to meet him soon! Congrats***
How exciting, he is so handsome! I am glad that he FINALLY came! Hope you are doing well! He weighs as much as Tally did, we sure know how to birth them! Good Luck with everything, its so much fun! Love ya!
Oh my gosh! Congrats you two. You have no idea how bad I wish I were there to hold the little guy. He is absolutely perfect. Make sure to keep posting lots of pictures so those of us who live in the middle of nowhere can enjoy! And I LOVE the name Graham!!!!
GORGEOUS! I love love love it. You know I wish I was there. I love you guys and little graham. He is so lucky to have you and Chris as his Mom and Dad - what a little miracle. Love you guys.
Hey, I found your blog through Nate and Mal's. Congratulations, he is so cute!! He is going to be one spoiled little boy. so you two finally agreed on a name. Good choice, I like it. Hope you and Graham are doing well.
Isn't this the best day of your life!? You have a brand new baby and you have some brand new emotions and feelings you've never experienced in your whole life thus far. I'm so happy for you, and this little Graham is a little Brewer I think. I can't wait to talk to you. Want to hear something crazy... Tacey called me so out of the blue yesterday and said, "Sara have that baby yet?" I kid you not,,, and here you were in labor. She'll love to hear from you I bet. Well I'm glad it all went well and I love you. Sara Jane,,,, a new little mommy.....I love it!
Congratulations!! He is a cutie! We are so excited for you two to have your little guy with you in person finally! I love the name Graham, too! Congratulations again!
He is so handsome. I am so glad that I could come hang out today. I was so lucky that he was awake the whole time I was there. Oh man. He is such a dream. I am so excited for you two. He is going to be so much fun. Oh, I love you guys to death.
WOW, what a cute boy and we love his name, Graham Christopher. We hear Sara's looking like a model already. Congrats to you both, you're a fun family. xoxo Ruthann & Lynn
Yay! I am so happy for you and Chris. I am also happy the labor/delivery went soooooo well. He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him. His eyes look really blue!
Oh sara- He is finally here! I can't believe Dr. Rappleye told you he was inducing you and then you still went another day after you date. How miserable! But it sounds like you had a quick and easy delivery so it was probably worth it. He is so stinking cute. Congrats Chris and Sara
Congratulations!!!! He is absolutely darling and I love those cheeks Ü Hope all continues going well. I can't wait to meet little Graham! LOVE YOUR GUTS! Paige
Isn't fun to see how many people love and support you! Congrats on the new addition. He is so adorable. I too love the name and have no doubt you will be amazing parents. Chris with a baby... I love it!
He is absolutely precious!! This is Heather Short. Tori told me you had Graham so I had to look at your blog! Tori said you were a superstar!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations Sasquatch! I am just trilled for you and Chris. I want to hear all about how it went and how being a mom is. I am sure you just the best and most fun mom ever! He looks adorable, I can't wait to meet him. Sad that it won't be until Christmas time. Love you, Michelle
42 comments:
Too cute guys! We are super stoked for you and the baby. Nate says thats one big cracker! The photos are to die for too! Good luck, we love you, hope to see you in a few months!
Ooh I love him already and wish that I could be there to hold him. Thanks for posting the pictures, he is absolutely gorgeous. I will be counting down the days till I get ot see him in person, so you better posts lots of pics!
Congratulations! Oh, how I love him! I am so happy everything went so well! I am so happy for the both of you! I love you guys! Congrats!
Congrats SJB!! He's so cute! I hope your doing well and I better see you soon!
Congratulations Sara Jane! He's so very cute! I can't believe he's really here!
Oh my Sar! See an 8lber is nothin huh :) He is so cute and I love his name. Enjoy, it goes super fast and sleep any second you can.
Congratulations!!!!
I LOVE HIM! I loved seeing you this week, hope all is well with you and baby Graham. I can't wait to squeeze his cutest cheeks!
I forgot to say how absolutely adorable he is :)
Congrats! He is so dang cute and chubby. I love it. I hope everything went well and maybe someday we can get together and I can see him. Love the name by the way! Have Fun!!!!!!!!!
congratulations!!! He is such a cutie, not that I expected anything less, and I love the name.
His blue, blue eyes are gorgeous! Seriously he is so handsome. Hope delivering and everything else went smoothly! Fun to see you the other night and hope I get to meet him soon! Congrats***
How exciting, he is so handsome! I am glad that he FINALLY came! Hope you are doing well! He weighs as much as Tally did, we sure know how to birth them! Good Luck with everything, its so much fun! Love ya!
Oh my gosh! Congrats you two. You have no idea how bad I wish I were there to hold the little guy. He is absolutely perfect. Make sure to keep posting lots of pictures so those of us who live in the middle of nowhere can enjoy! And I LOVE the name Graham!!!!
Oh he is so sweet!! Congrats you two, so exciting! New Mommy how are you?
He is beautiful! Congrats Sara. Can't wait to meet him!
GORGEOUS! I love love love it. You know I wish I was there. I love you guys and little graham. He is so lucky to have you and Chris as his Mom and Dad - what a little miracle. Love you guys.
He is so cute!!! He was very big!! Hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to see more pictures of him. I LOVE the name.
Hey, I found your blog through Nate and Mal's. Congratulations, he is so cute!! He is going to be one spoiled little boy. so you two finally agreed on a name. Good choice, I like it. Hope you and Graham are doing well.
Love all the pictures! I can't wait to come see you again! I love his cheeks I want to squeeze them! Congrats again!!!!
Isn't this the best day of your life!? You have a brand new baby and you have some brand new emotions and feelings you've never experienced in your whole life thus far. I'm so happy for you, and this little Graham is a little Brewer I think. I can't wait to talk to you. Want to hear something crazy... Tacey called me so out of the blue yesterday and said, "Sara have that baby yet?" I kid you not,,, and here you were in labor. She'll love to hear from you I bet. Well I'm glad it all went well and I love you. Sara Jane,,,, a new little mommy.....I love it!
Congratulations!! He is a cutie! We are so excited for you two to have your little guy with you in person finally! I love the name Graham, too! Congratulations again!
He is so handsome. I am so glad that I could come hang out today. I was so lucky that he was awake the whole time I was there. Oh man. He is such a dream. I am so excited for you two. He is going to be so much fun. Oh, I love you guys to death.
WOW, what a cute boy and we love his name, Graham Christopher. We hear Sara's looking like a model already. Congrats to you both, you're a fun family. xoxo Ruthann & Lynn
I'm so excited for you guys and I'm glad everything went well.
Congrats!!! He is beautiful. I can't wait to meet him. Hope you are recovering quickly. Love Ad
Oh he is beautiful!!!! Congratulations! And so big! Good job!!!!
Congratulations, he is beautiful and almost weighed as much as a gymnast, good work, I can't wait to meet and hold him, love Bekah
Yay! I am so happy for you and Chris. I am also happy the labor/delivery went soooooo well. He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him. His eyes look really blue!
Graham Christopher is adorable. I want to eat him up!!
Oh sara- He is finally here! I can't believe Dr. Rappleye told you he was inducing you and then you still went another day after you date. How miserable! But it sounds like you had a quick and easy delivery so it was probably worth it. He is so stinking cute. Congrats Chris and Sara
Congratulations!!!! He is absolutely darling and I love those cheeks Ü Hope all continues going well. I can't wait to meet little Graham! LOVE YOUR GUTS! Paige
He is PERFECT! Congrats on the new lil babe - and I LOVE the name...so cute:)
Isn't fun to see how many people love and support you! Congrats on the new addition. He is so adorable. I too love the name and have no doubt you will be amazing parents. Chris with a baby... I love it!
He is absolutely precious!! This is Heather Short. Tori told me you had Graham so I had to look at your blog! Tori said you were a superstar!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats! I seriously am so excited for you!!! I can't believe our babies are finally here. We'll have to introduce them soon. Love you guys!!!
YAY! He's here and he is soooo cute! Those pics are darling! I'm so baby hungry! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations Sara Jane! He is very handsome!
Congrats sara! he is so handsome!! i hope you are getting some sleep:)
He is so DANG cute I can't wait to come and see him hopefully its soon just let me know. I love the pics who did them?
SO THRILLED FOR YOU! WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY GRAHAM!!! I love you Sara Jane xoxo Whit
Sara!!! He's so gorgeous! Congratulations! Can I come visit you guys and hold him? I miss you and can't wait to meet your child!!!
Congratulations Sasquatch! I am just trilled for you and Chris. I want to hear all about how it went and how being a mom is. I am sure you just the best and most fun mom ever! He looks adorable, I can't wait to meet him. Sad that it won't be until Christmas time. Love you, Michelle
Post a Comment