Too cute! I love it!
Graham- you sure did.
Love the face, love the outfit... and do you remember me?????? I never get comments from my brewsky anymore!
you and he are too cute for words
Graham is already carrying out his patriotic duty - its touching!! He is adorable and getting so cute & chubby.
He look so cute! I remember going with you to get that outfit! Seems like yesterday! Love that boy!
Love it I also love that I got to watch him while you voted when do I get to watch him again? We need our "Baby" fix around here!
He is sooo cute! I love his little blessing outfit. So handsome!
That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Sarah,Your little guy is so cute. I feel bad I didn't get to see him while I was in Utah but it was a crazy trip. Congratulations and I love you guys.Love Judd
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Too cute! I love it!
Graham- you sure did.
Love the face, love the outfit... and do you remember me?????? I never get comments from my brewsky anymore!
you and he are too cute for words
Graham is already carrying out his patriotic duty - its touching!! He is adorable and getting so cute & chubby.
He look so cute! I remember going with you to get that outfit! Seems like yesterday! Love that boy!
Love it I also love that I got to watch him while you voted when do I get to watch him again? We need our "Baby" fix around here!
He is sooo cute! I love his little blessing outfit. So handsome!
That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Sarah,
Your little guy is so cute. I feel bad I didn't get to see him while I was in Utah but it was a crazy trip. Congratulations and I love you guys.
Love
Judd
Post a Comment