Graham in his blessing outfit lying on a very special blanket. The blanket is from Jerusalem but the special part about the blanket is it was purchased by Grandma Val. Val bought a white blanket for each of her children to have her grandchildren blessed in. A day before Graham was born Jenny was looking through a closet and found the blankets that have been stored for years. It made the day even better to have Grandma Val represented on his Blessing Day!Great Grandma Potts
The Great Grand Goose
Graham & Jord
Annie & Brando
Tessa and her "Baby Joker" as she likes to call him!!! 





10 comments:
Ok so looking at those pictures sort of makes me want to cry. I hate not being there for these special occaions but I am glad it was such a great day. I love you and i am so proud of the great mom that you are! Give him a kiss for me!
What a great day. I am so glad we were able to be a part of it. "baby cracker" as Sam likes to call him is so sweet and oh so cute. I love his outfit, and the blanket is so precious! You know his Grandma Val was there watching.
He looked so cute and so did you! Chris did such a good job he is so lucky to have such amazing parents you are the best mommy! I am sorry that we didn't make it to the after party. I just love that little man I can't wait to see him tomorrow for the big weigh in!
I wish we could have been there. These pictures and the blanket totally made me tear up too! What a special day and I'm sure Chris did an amazing job. I love his outfit - how comfy - I kind of want one. I love your little family. Graham is so lucky to have you and Chris as his parents.
Oh those pictures make me homesick....I miss miss miss you and your sweet family! I also can't stand the fact that I haven't met little Graham yet. You look beautiful as ever and Graham looks so sweet in his blessing outfit. I'm sure it was a special day! Love your guts...Paige
His outfit is darling! So angelic. Glad I found his blankie. It was meant to be! Congrats
What a beautiful and special day and family you have. I love seeing him in all white - it is just breathtaking. Thank you for sharing all your stories and photos. Ya'll make an amazing and gorgeous lil family. xoxox E
Oh I love the lil boy. He looked so cute in his outfit. Wow how amazing it is that it just feels like he has been here all along. He just fits so perfectly in your fam. What a lucky lil boy to be in such a great family. I love you guys.
Sar, you look fabulous :) And so does Goose!
That was so neat to find such a special blanket for your little guy! You look great and happy!
Post a Comment