Santa's Lil' Helper

Graham has been spreading Christmas cheer!
Check out his Pilsbury big guns???




10 comments:

H and E said...

OH boy, does he get cuter by the day! I love these pictures so much. I also loved loved the x-mas card it is proudly displayed on my fridge! Miss you and can't wait to see you!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

He doesn't look to happy to be all dressed up and needing to pose.
But so dang cute! MMMMAAAHHH

CR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CR said...

What a cute kid! Chris this is Chris Rowe(Bennett). Tell your family hello. We sure miss you guys and the ward!

Jordan said...

I could just eat him up. I love this lil boy.

schaars said...

Oh I just can't get enough of my little Graham Bam! Thank you for letting me watch the little man it made my day!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

Graham is cuter every time I see his photo. I can see lots of Chris in him.

The Johnson's said...

Love that he holds his hands. So sad we wont be able to meet him. Soon thought... soon

Kelsey said...

He is delicious! I'm adding you to my blog, I don't know why I haven't. That'll make stalking you that much easier :)
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Jamie Lynn said...

SO cute and cuddly - I miss my little space heater! Merry Christmas we love you guys!

Visits from my friends!