Christmas Re Re Re-Cap

Here is a re-cap since my last post. We had a fun first Christmas with Graham and can't wait until he can grasp the Santa concept! We loved having friends and family in town and hope that we can see more of them soon! Warning it is a little random but I had to share a few photos!


Graham and his GF Lucy! Isn't she darling! She already has the upper hand in the relationship!!!




Graham in his new pajamas relaxing with Dad on Christmas Eve



Graham & I partying at the Christmas Eve Hair Ball!





Pour Some Sugar on this GUY! Go UTES! Gal, isn't it great to be a Ute!!!






I think it was love at first sight! This is a picture of Graham's newest GF, Addison Anne Crockett, she is beautiful!
Congrats Annie and Brando!





Working the Bumbo! What a great invention!

















Graham and his best friend George enjoying the Festival of Trees


One of our favorite Christmas presents was a visit from Lucas and Sandy from San Antonio!


Lucas and I tearing up the Olympus Hills Lanes celebrating his 5th birthday! I was so happy he was in town so we could celebrate with him! Come back soon so I have an excuse to bowl with bumpers!!!




10 comments:

H and E said...

Thank you thank you, I think these pictures just made my night! I didn't think he could get any cuter and he has. Oh man I miss him!

Jordan said...

OH I love the bumbo picture. Thanks so much for coming to my birthday party. I am glad graham got all dressed up for a night out on the town. Love you guys.

Jamie Lynn said...

SHUT UP. These pictures are RIDICULOUS!!!!! They are all so cute I don't even know what to say. Miss you already.

J

rachel june* said...

Are you kidding me?! that stud is too cute for words.

schaars said...

Could he be any cuter??? Seriously I can't get enough of him he looks so cute in all of those pictures I am loving all of his little outfits.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I sure do love that butterball of a boy!

Janelle said...

Love the bumbo picture and those cutesy red/white stripe pantelones. What an adorible little guy. p.s. it's 76 today...

Kelsey said...

he is getting so big! I love the Bumbo, best ever.

Jessica Madsen said...

Beautiful Sara, I changed my blog to private, but I would still love to keep in touch with you! Send your e-mail address to jessica.prince@hotmail.com and I will add you. Also I would love to ask you who took your darling family picture on the top of your blog? I am looking for a good photographer. Any reccomendations?

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

The bumbo is my fav! He and Owen are now 2 lbs. away from weighing the same. Eat bam bam eat. You have two weeks to catch up!

Visits from my friends!