Rockin' Robin and Cousins!

Graham is wearing the beautiful hand-knit Robin sweater and hat that my gorgeous Aunt Mary designed and knit for him! She is so creative and so generous! Thanks Mimi!

Mary modeling her masterpiece on Graham!

Me and my Birdie!
Aunt Annie and Grahambo
His face in this picture totally kills me!

Uncle Brocky and Graham! Graham is rivaling Brock as the biggest baby in the family! We were comparing baby pics and I think Brock still might have the title! Hopefully he ends up as handsome as Brock!
I am not sure why this pic is so small... Jenny, Nate, Liam and Owen came in town over Valentines! It was so fun to have them here! Please com back soon! In the pic: Lindsay & Ethan, Jenny & Owen, Me & Graham!

Graham enjoying delicious bananas! His huge eyes in this picture explains it all!
HE LOVES TO EAT!
Completely satisfied with a smile!
Owen 13 month, Graham 5 months, Ethan 3 months
Ethan is tickling Graham under the arm!
Graham and Owen were being pulled in the wagon by Liam! Owen was sitting on Graham because he G-Unit out weighs him by a few!!!

10 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

How freaking cute is Graham? Honestly. The pics of you two are darling your eyes are killin me. And his thighs in the other pic are ridiculous!

I can't wait to snuggle that bug in a few weeks. Tminus 5 weeks and counting.

The Johnson's said...

So sad he was sick when I was there. I am dying to see this chunky kid! We must get together in March when we come back. You are coming to the blessing right? Looks like Jamie will be there the same time as us. I haven't seen Lucy either!!! Ahhhh!

Jessica Madsen said...

He is just darn cute! I secretly wish that He and Miley will meet up one day so we can finally become relatives FOR REAL!! Your a cute mom, and you can tell by the smile on Graham's face that your a great one too! Also, the sweater/hat combo is very impressive, and he looks awesome in it!

H and E said...

Seriously I think that your posts make my day! I love the pictures. You look so stinkin gorgeous in that pic of the two of you! He is getting so old and changing every day. I hope not being there!

Kelsey said...

he is growing up fast!!! What a doll. And holy smokes, Violet Snowbird is gorgeous!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

A post that is full of beautiful people!

Johnson Rugrats said...

Sara, he is so darling!! Hope he is feeling better, have a great time in Mexico, soak up some sun for me.

Marianne Brown said...

Oh my gosh I love that little Graham! And that outfit...SO cute. We need to get together so Caroline and Graham can start dating! It's been too long.

Katie said...

Sara! Graham is so dang cute! I need to see him in person! I miss you!

Annie said...

I have seen a lot of Mary's creations in my day...but that has to be thee cutest I've seen yet! Of course - the babe wearing it is adorable too:)

Visits from my friends!