Graham turned 5 months yesterday! I know this is a cliche but I want to freeze him at this age! He is fun, engaging and stationary! His passions are his feet & hands, playing in his command center, cell phones, remotes, watching TV and being NAKED! He is such a man child!!! He keeps us entertained all day long!

He LOVES belly rubs from JoJo!

Grandma Corrine and Papa Tom showered Graham with gifts for his first Valentines! Corrine is the Queen of Holidays! She always makes celebrating and decorating for Holidays so much fun! Thank you! XOXO

Shocked by all his fun gifts ... Or just wanting to get his mouth on all of it!



8 comments:
Ok so he might be the cutest thing ever! I am glad he is starting to feel better. He seriously looks like a mini Chris, oh is that wierd that I said he looks like Chris and he is the cutest thing ever. Oh well it is true I want to squeeze that belly, please come visit so I can just hold him!
Oh my gosh! Those pics are so cute! I miss him so much my heart hurts! Happy 1st Valentines Day Graham!
He is so dang cute!
Can I eat him up? SOOOOOO cute! That Valentine basket is out of control.
He is so dang cute. That pic of him and Jordan is adorable. He is so cuddly I miss snuggling that little man!
Oh he is so cute I just want to EAT him! We have to get together this week so that I can get my Graham Bam fix! Love you girl thanx again for the cookies they made my day you really are the BEST!
I LOVE MY GRAHAM-BO!
XOXO
Aunt Whit
Baby G is your own little cupid! I know I'm in love with him!
Post a Comment