Let's Hear it For the Boys!

Most my days are fun filled hanging out with the cutest boys in the world! I am so lucky to get to spend time with them!

George & Graham are best friends aka the G-Units, Bam Bam & Bom Bom, the twin Meatballs! In fact, I have been asked if Graham and George are twins, sometimes I go along with it but most the time I respond, "Nope, just best-friends!" They are twin meatballs however!!!Look at this face? He is the sweetest, best baby in the world! I love this boy tooo much!
When we are lucky, Charlie, George's older bro hangs with us! He is the Comedian! He keeps the boys laughing all day long and keeps me up on my Star Wars trivia! As you can tell from the picture the babies think he is REAL Great!


Ethan is Chris's cousins Lindsey's baby! Graham and Ethan look a little bit a like! He is a doll with the most adorable chunky cheeks! Maybe that's why they look similar! It is so fun to have cousins close in age!

Twiner night-gowns, we couldn't resist!

Graham almost hyperventilates when Ethan comes around! I am not sure if Ethan is as fond of Graham! I am sure he will grow on him!!!



9 comments:

Ali Holt said...

oh my gosh! That pic of Graham pinching Ethans cheeks is priceless! HA ha ha! I love them!

The Johnson's said...

Look at you and all your posting. I am so glad you are keeping up. I would have gone mad not seeing more of that boy!

schaars said...

They are too CUTE! George is darling but I can't get enough of my Graham Bam. Alright did you just buy those night gowns cause poor Graham looks like a stuffed sausage in that thing!!! ha ha ha love him to death and I want to eat those thighs. lets hope the weather gets good again and I start feeling better and we can plan another walk with the kiddos!

yo yo said...

We love our Grahambino and can´t wait to kiss his face!!!
JaJa Yo Yo and Sambo

H and E said...

Oh I love this post, and i love that you get to hang out with those boys all day and chat with me. I couldn't make it through work without you! Graham looks so adorable in those pj's!

noelle regina said...

ADORABLE! and charlie is so big!

Jamie Lynn said...

I AM OBSESSED WITH THE HURLEY NIGHTGOWN.

Whitney said...

The mother of the elder MEATBALL wishes for SJ to know of her undying love and devotion to her. You are the best Auntie Poppins in the world. Georgie loves you too much too!!! xoxo Whit

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Poor Ethan! Oh but he's just so cute. How can anyone resist those bear claws???
Is it July yet???

Visits from my friends!