Jovial July

July flew by with all the summer fun we were having! We celebrated the 4th with the Jonas Brothers at the Stadium of Fire and the 24th with the Poulson Brothers, Liam & Owen, at Fremount Lake in Pinnedale Wyoming!

I had to share this pic of Graham posing in his car seat with his toothy grin! Where did my baby go... he looks like he is 3 years-old?
Having a drink, watching the game with Grandpa! Put it on the list of firsts... Graham's first concert The Jonas Brothers! The deer in headlights expression lasted for the entire show!
Dancing with Cousin Camille to "Burnin' Up"
The Three Amigos in their Baja Hoodies took Pinnedale by storm! Thanks Jen for supplying Graham with the matching costumes!

Graham was the ultimate Skipper and Boating Baby at Fremount! Although he hated the life jacket, not made for those without necks and double chins, he loved the boat, the water, and watching Mom & Dad surf!
Lazy Man's Boat Beverage!


While I was skiing glass.....

Chris was watching Graham ... which consisted of ...


tying him to the boat! Creative!


4 comments:

H and E said...

Ooh I love him so much. I agree where did your baby go, he looks so grown up! I love all the pictures of him at the lake, I bet he had the time of his life! I miss you and summer (july)!

-Ems

Sanders Family said...

OH my goodness he has grown up! You look to me to like you are the worlds greatest Mom, I need some pointers! I am hoping to come for a visit in September and will need to see the two of you.

Brewer Family said...

How cute! He is getting so big! Max and Graham are already best buds. He gets so excited when I say Graham Bam! We just love him!

AJones said...

THOSE look like fun times! Fun to see Uncle David...been a while! Graham looks so much like a brewer its insane...I see a lot of grandma Joan in him! What a cutie

Visits from my friends!