In the water of course!!!

Gorgeous Georgous in his flap happy hat!

Charlie wingin' it!
Graham was so irritated that he had to stop splashing for one second to take a pic!
Graham and Ethan river rafting!

Charlie wingin' it!

Graham was so irritated that he had to stop splashing for one second to take a pic!
Graham and Ethan river rafting!



5 comments:
"Seriously mom why do you make me take all these photos, I know I am like the cutest kid ever made, but this is getting a little old"!
-Graham Bam
His face is priceless in that photo he truly looks annoyed. I wish I could hang out with you and the boys every day it would be the best!
I wish that Jordan and I could play with you everyday. You three seem like your always doing something fun.
Gram is so dang cute. You are the best mom ever.
did you fuzz out the wang?
What cute little Boys seriously Sar you are AMAZING I don't know how you have the energy to keep up with three little boys! Lets play this week.
Post a Comment