Falling out of Fall...

Oh how we have loved the Fall!

It started with a day trip to the cabin for lunch and a walk around Silver Lake enjoying its Majesty with Ashlee & Sienna!
The boys look totally unamused but they were completely relaxed and content while in the stroller! They saved all their energy to run around with Sienna!
I love Ashlee and her love for Fall leaves! We did not stop ewwing & awwing!
Sienna is such a good helper with the boys & they absolutely adore her! She calls them Draham & Georgie! Love her!

This boy holds the key to my heart! I love him to pieces! I have always said & I will remain to say, he is the best baby in the world!
Graham posing with his pine cone before he attempted to eat it! I love this picture Ashlee captured of him!
All in a days trip Graham ate; a rock, dirt, leaves, pine cone, & a beehive! Yes a BEEHIVE! Luckily the hive had been abandoned! This busy boy keeps me on my toes!

Aunt Annie Belle took these pics of Graham at Goose's 81st birthday! He loved barking at the dogs on the deck!


Sparky & YoYo took all the grandkids to the State Fair! Graham was in heaven seeing all the animals and of course checking out the pumpkins!


Annie Belle was kind enough to take pictures of Max & Graham in their Halloween Costumes! They are so lucky to have such a talented Aunt! The Peacock & Cow were great models!





9 comments:

H and E said...

Ok there is so much goodness in this post I don't even know where to begin....I miss being in Utah for the fall, that looks so beautiful, almost as beautiful as you! Some day I will be back and we can stroll around Silver Lake.
I am loving the Halloween costumes those things are priceless, I want to squeeze that little cow right now. He is so grown up I can hardly stand it!
LOVED THE PICS AND THE POST!
Auntie EM

schaars said...

Oh my GOSH he is killing me with those CHEEKS. Sienna got so excited that baby draham was a MOO!!! We had so much fun with you guys that day I am so glad we went that day before all the leaves got ruined by all the storms.

Kerstin said...

sara he is so cute! i bet halloween is so much fun with kids. hope you guys are doing good ;)

Melanie said...

Can I please get a copy of that last picture?! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I will seriously put that on my fridge!

Ali Holt said...

ARE YOU KIDDDING ME??? Those cow pictures are to die for. I love Grammers! Im so glad I got to see you both last weekend! :)

rachel june* said...

that cow costume is going to be hard for anyone to beat! its adorable, but especially with him in it!

H and E said...

I had to come back and comment again because I can't get over how stinkin cute he is in these pictures. I came back to look at them again so figured i would comment again.
Miss you and graham bam, oh and I send chris my love too!

Administrator said...

Your little Graham is so adorable. I can't believe how big he has gotten. That last picture is amazing!

noelle regina said...

he is the CUTEST cow.

Visits from my friends!