Graham-a-rama ...

Better 3 months late than never...right?
My mom surprised me and had Sy Snarr take these hysterically adorable pictures of Graham right before he turned 1! Dru bought the Lederhosen for Max when she was in Switzerland and Max was nice enough to lend them to Graham for his chance at some Bavarian humiliation! His facial expressions crack me up, especially his stink-eye!!!





8 comments:

H and E said...

Ok words cannot express how I am feeling right now...those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Where in the world did you get that outfit, he looks like a baby straight out of the 40's. Oh boy I want to eat him up...I miss him already!

Brewer Family said...

are you kidding me? I only saw one of those and they are ALL amazing! So many different expressions! I love him so much! He is cracking me up!

Jamie Lynn said...

Ridiculous! How darling!! I can't wait to squeeze that little guy!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

So cute, and what a character!

Jordan said...

Love it. simply love it

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rex and Kacie said...

So cute!!! I can't believe I have never even seen him in real life!

Whitney said...

Just stop. I can't take it. He's too delicious.

Visits from my friends!