Oh Canada... "I'm a Mom on the loose!"

"Cousin's by Chance, Friends by Choice"
As most of you know my cousins are my pseudo-sisters and my best friends! Annie and I were lucky enough to travel to Calgary 4 days after Emily had her precious baby Blakely Jane! We enjoyed every minute of the trip. Annie had the brilliant idea of documenting our trip on her Flip cam!!!! The footage is not highly entertaining but I will say it is worth watching just to see the cutest-little-bean Blakely, Banff and the Olympic Torch!!

6 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

You guys are out of control, especially you - as usual! Give Grammie a kiss for me, and one from Lucy for Valentine's Day. Love you!

The Johnson's said...

Tell me Banff is not the prettiest place. Nate and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip there. How fun to go have time away from the kiddo, I really need to get out and have a girl trip and just be wild!

H and E said...

Best trip ever, and I must say that little girl is pretty cute!!! I miss you guys everyday and wish we could dance and eat McViddies together. I don't think I spelled that right.
Love you!

Sanders Family said...

I love you. Next trip better be out to Philly to see me!

P.S. Jordan watched this and loves your voice.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. She is a darling baby. I love the video! I need to learn how to edit, and put video to music...I am not tech savvy at all.

Jordan said...

I am so glad you had a great trip. You deserve it. That lil baby is so so adorable.

Visits from my friends!