Finally! I love your pictures. These really made me miss you guys dammit.
P.S. Here are some owl shirt stats. # of days I have owned the owl shirt...approximately 4 # of days I have worn the owl shirt...2.5 # of complements I have received on the owl shirt (including from Lucy)...99
7 comments:
Seriously can I eat him up like he is eating those spaghettios? I am in love with the frog hat, it is too cute. I can't wait to squeeze him.
P.S. that kid got the motherload for christmas, can you be my Santa?
Cute as ever! I love his Christmas stocking too. Did you make it? I hope you are all doing well.
He is to die for. Where did you get the frog hat?
Finally! I love your pictures. These really made me miss you guys dammit.
P.S. Here are some owl shirt stats.
# of days I have owned the owl shirt...approximately 4
# of days I have worn the owl shirt...2.5
# of complements I have received on the owl shirt (including from Lucy)...99
I just realized I spelled complement like a math term.. *compliments.
I agree Better late than never! Love that little boy and you are BEAUTIFUL!!
Cute pics! I love the pics of Graham eating! He is such a big boy, I love it!
Post a Comment