Such cute pics. Max is still talking about that! Love that boy!
Oh my word, when did he get so big...I am dying right now. Tell him to stop growing up. Good thing I will be there in 5 sleeps to see him and you of course!
this brightened my day!
gotta love the backpack buddy! he is looking much older as he grows more hair. So adorable!
loving these pictures... love his facial expressions
Um I think it is time for a new post, just saying!!! Love you all and miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such cute pics. Max is still talking about that! Love that boy!
Oh my word, when did he get so big...I am dying right now. Tell him to stop growing up. Good thing I will be there in 5 sleeps to see him and you of course!
this brightened my day!
gotta love the backpack buddy! he is looking much older as he grows more hair. So adorable!
loving these pictures... love his facial expressions
Um I think it is time for a new post, just saying!!! Love you all and miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment