Happy St.Patrick's Day! This Leprechaun turned 18 months last week and is surprising me everyday with new words and tricks! His newest tricks include, climbing out of his crib, forbidding to sit in high-chairs in public places, speed crawling under the pews at church, and removing his diaper in his crib! He continues to be OBSESSED with balls, dogs, books, climbing anything & everything, waving and greeting EVERYONE with a "Hellooooo" ! And at least 400 times a day I hear, "Hi Mama" followed by a kiss, which never gets old!
Papa & Nannie showered us with Holiday cheer again for St.Patty's Day! Out of all the fun toys & candy Graham's favorite present was the Aloe Baby Lotion! As you can tell from the pics it was way past Graham-Bam's bed time!
More Wheeler Farm... We just can't get enough! This time we brought Rees along!
YoYo (Grandma Dru) rocked Graham's world by taking him on the Front Runner train up to Ogden's Children Museum where he was a Train Conductor, a Cowboy, a Fireman and the President of the United States for a day!
We started off March by dining at Bonsai celebrating Chris & Papa's Birthday!









4 comments:
I want to frame that president picture - email it to me, I must have it! This post made me miss you like crazy, love you so much!
Hi mama... that never gets old. We need to play this weekend. More crafts?
I love the pics from St. Patty's! ANd I love that you guys call Corinne Nannie too! Who doesn't love a Nannie and Papa package at way past bedtime?
Love your ma's leprechaun outfit.. kills me. Wheeler Farm is the best! We love it too and I try to go there everytime we're in town. That Ogden museum seems pretty cool too,, a president Liddell? someday,,,,
Post a Comment