Oh my goodness, I love these pictures! You are absolutely gorgeous and Chris looks so young. I am so glad I got to be a part of your special day and five years later still get to be in your guy's life!!!
Its kind of crazy that we have all been married so long and its fun that we all got married within a year of each other! Congrats to 5 and good luck on another!
Wow you were a stunning bride! We just celebrated out 4th. i might have to still your cute blog post idea!! Congrats! Hope it was a special day for the two of you!
12 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love these pictures! You are absolutely gorgeous and Chris looks so young. I am so glad I got to be a part of your special day and five years later still get to be in your guy's life!!!
thanks for sharing your pictures from your special day! i remember that beautiful fall evening... it was a perfect reception...
Its kind of crazy that we have all been married so long and its fun that we all got married within a year of each other! Congrats to 5 and good luck on another!
Best day of my life! Thanks Chris! Xoxo love you guys!
Wow! That time has gone by fast! You look gorgeous! It was a perfect day! Love you guys!
Sar, you were a gorgeous bride :)
"The best part about your husband is his friends wives" Oh I love you guys! You are gorgeous!
Wow you were a stunning bride! We just celebrated out 4th. i might have to still your cute blog post idea!! Congrats! Hope it was a special day for the two of you!
I can't believe it's been 5 years! Loved seeing your pics!
LOVE the pictures. I had never seen them before. Congrats!! Hope you got to do something fun!
Blog update please....just sayin!!
I know you have a job and all but yeah I need my sara, graham fix!
OKay okay, Happy five, now update your blog!
Post a Comment