I Love Clifford the BIG RED DOG party at the Park...



Graham had a great time celebrating his 2nd Birthday with his favorite friends and canines at the park! My dad got him a bike for his birthday present which he demanded on riding around the park the majority of the night! Graham's favorite person in the world, JoJo, made him the adorable Clifford cake including a 3D Clifford she molded out of fondant! She is so talented and generous I will forever be indebted! Thank you JOJO! And thanks to Annie Belle for capturing the perfect photos of the birthday boy at the party! Graham is sure loved by so many! Thanks for all the love!

7 comments:

Janelle said...

augh!!! I love it!! The theme, the invite, the cake, and especially his silly Grandma!!! Your mom is hilarious!

H and E said...

OH man I wish I could have been there. You did an amazing job and I can't believe how blonde Graham is. Ok so my favorite picture is of dru acting like a dog, classic!
Love you and Miss you!

rachel june* said...

Oh man, i love everything about this. All the little details make it SO cute! Graham is 2 and blonde!!!!

Brewer Family said...

I love that little boy! What a cute party! I was so sad I missed it. So creative and amazing as always when done by you!

Jessica Madsen said...

Sarah, you are seriously the best mom in the world. Happy Birthday Graham!

Jordan said...

I love you both to pieces. So happy to do that for Graham. Right now he is the closest thing I've got to my own kid. Best party in the world. You are always so creative.

Jamie Lynn said...

Cutest party ever! So glad we could be there. We love Grammie!

Visits from my friends!