Always looking GQ in the tub!


Upclose pic of Graham holding his HUGE hands while taking a nap!




8 comments:

Nick and Mary Eden said...

OH My GOSH! He is so cute..are you for real?! I can't wait to meet this little big guy. PS he is so cute all dressed up in hims outfit! I love all the photos --you are such a FABULOUS Blogger!

Brando and Annie said...

Love the new pictures! Sorry your background was erased!!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow night in his cute costume!!!

schaars said...

He is the CUTEST little guy! I want to kiss his cheeks. Lets get the kiddos together tomorrow and take pictures. I am having Graham withdrawals!!!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

AHHHH He is so stinking cute! I love my little Grahamapillar
And his little skeleton pics are so darn sweet. I love that smile.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

The bath pic is so GQ

H and E said...

I love how he always has his hands like that, it is so precious!

dave&abby johnson family said...

He is soooo cute!!! What a beautiful baby my friends!!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

He is priceless! What a gorgeous baby. I love the 4 generation pic. Good looks run in the genes. xoxo Ruthann

Visits from my friends!