Off-the-Charts and Climbing...


Graham has officially exceeded my expectations again! At his 4 month appointment he was undressed to his diaper and put on the scale. The scale kept climbing until it hit 19 lbs, which is off the chart! He is almost off the chart for his height and head size too! I was pleasantly surprised that he will be able to use his infant car seat for 3 more lbs! Unfortunately he is now fitting into all of his summer clothes. I put him in his cute swim trunks and took a pic because he won't be modeling it this summer! I bought long sleeve shirts to go under his T's but the 5 pairs of shorts will have to be handed down! Moral of the story don't go crazy and buy in advanced for your unborn child at the 50% off the clearance price Old Navy Sale!

His doc reassured me that Bam Bam did not need his New Years resolution to be a diet, and that his growth was perfect! When the nurse came into administer his shots she told me to hold his hands! I held his hands and was talking to him when I saw her pull the first needle out of his thigh, he didn't even flinch! Then she gave him his next shot and his chubby face turned red for a split second and then he looked at me and gave me a huge gaping ear-to-ear smile! The nurse started laughing and said his big tough guy body matches his attitude! Oh boy! Still confused why he cries when I put on his onsie but doesn't when a needle his stuck into his thigh! Drubie's theory is his thighs are too fat to feel it!

16 comments:

Brando and Annie said...

I LOVE that picture! How cute is Graham! He needs to get better so him and Addison can play. I can't wait for them in swimsuits this summer our two little chubby babies!!!

Jamie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh - Graham is so dang cute. He looks like a little surfer dude. He is Chris' mini me. I miss you guys.

Love ya,

Jamie

Katrina said...

wow! he's huge! He ways more than Asher who is 6 months and Asher isn't little.

Cam and Chaly said...

He is so cute! And I likely will be in the same situation, I have hit the old navy clearance sale multiple times, hopefully at least some of it will fit.

H and E said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think this picture just made my day. He is so stinkin cute I can hardly stand it, nothing better then a solid boy! Good thing I gave you that outfit that is supposed to fit a 2 year old at your shower, now at least he might have something to wear this summer:)

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I think he will still be able to wear the shorts you bought him...don't get rid of them yet. If they don't fit, I am sure I have some 12 month shorts he could have (if you don't mind hand-me-downs). Here is a tip...always buy shirts a size bigger, my boys always out grew shirts when they were infants/toddlers.

Kerstin said...

just wanted to say hi--i love lookin at your blog and pics of your cute baby--he is too funny! hope you guys are doing good :)

The Moosmans said...

So Cute! We really enjoy your blog. We had such a great time when you guys were in St. George. We need to get together more often.

The Johnson's said...

He sure is a big boy!. Sage and I are coming to Utah on the 1st of Feb. I would love to stop by some day to see you and the big man. I will call you when we get there to see what's going on!

Kelsey said...

oh my chubbers! He is delicious!

webbweb said...

Gotta love the chubby babies, there is nothing cuter!!!

Janelle said...

I'm glad he's proportional miss brewer...He doesn't look fat, he just is going to be a very very big boy. That ain't bad,,, you either got yourself a b-baller or f-baller.... So what size clothes is he in 12 mo.?? He'll for sure be in 2 T this summer.... love ya

valerie said...

I love this kid (and you) more than you know. Do you know how depressed I will be when it is my turn to have kids and they don't even compare to the cuteness of yours? You set the standard way.too.high.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh my heck, he is too freakin cute! I love his thick thighs!!

Nate Poulson said...

I just was showing Liam this picture and I said, Liam this is yiyr cousin Graham. Isn't he cute, to which he replied. "he looks like a giant. he he he. A cute giant cousin." 15 more sleeps!

Katie said...

He is so cute Sara!

Visits from my friends!