Bobbie Whitney took Graham's 6 month pictures on Friday! She just sent me a sneak peak and I had to share them with you all! He was in the best mood the entire shoot, I don't know how he could not be with all of her toys and props! I have added her blog button to my blog --->
Check it out! I highly recommend her! Thanks again Bobbie!




Graham could not get enough of Addison! He kept trying to give her kisses! Really I think he was trying to eat her up! Good thing he does not have teeth!

Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

16 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS...That second picture is to die for. I am in love! I can't wait to see you and Graham tomorrow!
I am freaking out right now. Those are serisouly the cutest things I have ever seen! Oh man I miss him so much, he is growing up too fast. Hey when you order some can I get one, I need a pic of that cute little guy!
They are ridiculous!! I cannot pick my favorite - but oh wait - it has to be the sock monkey one... So adorable! YOu look gorgeous as always!
P.S. Sam + Emily = LOVE 4 EVA
I love this boy. He is so adorable Sara. I miss him like crazy. I gotta kick this cold so I can hang out with my boyfriend.
Those pictures are AMAZING! Graham is so stinkin' cute I just want to squeeze him....Love your Guts!!!
Love them all! I want to eat Graham cracker!!!!!!
DYING! He is so divine. I love him! xoxoxo
Those are amazing! How do you choose? I want them all!
Ah! So cute! Love em! And I think that's your little bro on a mission? Wow, time flies. He looks like the stud of the world;) My bro served in Argentina too. I'm excited for you to have him home so he can meet your little guy.
I LOVE the one of him in the little hat and collared shirt! Your kid is SO ADORABLE! Bring him to dinner with you next week!!! :)
Cute pictures!
bueno o muy bueno mi bambino grahmbino!!!! i have to have the smiling boy111
4 more sleeps until sam bam...
we are in the most remote beautiful place in the wold... Torres del Paine Chilie....Image it...Saw flamingos and emus and emerald green lakes. The Patagonia is the finest of our earth´s creatios!!!
Those are GREAT pics! I have always loved Bobbie's work, what a cute little guy you have!
What??? Seriously,, what the cutest little boy smiles and little ensembles he is wearing!! I need to see this boy, and I need to see you! I will be up in June to grab the rest of our stuff before we head to D-town... I miss you too. Think of you often!
OK Sara! Wow, you have a model baby! Yes we need to get together!! When Janelle comes to town we must plan something!
I SO better be getting some of these in the mail PRONTO!
Post a Comment