Happy Half Birthday & St. Patricks Day!

Graham turned 6 months! He is now off the charts for both his height and weight! The only big surprise was his head was still on the chart! He is 22 lbs and is a very mellow happy fella! If he is not happy you just take off his socks and pants and he is as content as can be! His loves are his feet, drooling, blowing bubbles, sitting and playing with toys, the jumper, taking big boy baths, walks in the sunshine and playing with his best-friend George! (Shoot, this is starting to sound like a singles ad!)

Papa and Grandma Corinne, aka the Queen of Holidays, brought over a huge basket of Green gifts for the Leprechaun! They absolutely spoil him! He is so lucky to have the best Grandparents in the world! This might be the last holiday we can stick him in the basket, he took up a lot more space than he did on Valentines!
His favorite was the Shamrock foam door hang! All parents should have one of these! Perfect teething toy!


Yo Yo, aka Grandma Dru, made Graham and George these hysterical Leprechaun hats! I was buckled over all day watching the meatballs play wearing their hats!
Kiss me I'm Irish and pantless!!!

Graham is so happy being out of the baby bath! I can't believe I kept him in it for so long! He loves lying down in the bath and splashing and kicking! He does it so hard he makes a wake! I think I am going to start wearing a raincoat while I bath him.


9 comments:

Brando and Annie said...

LOVE all the new pictures! He is so dang cute! I can't wait to finally get a picture of him and Addison on Friday! I love the hats your mom made for him and George!

Brewer Family said...

Love him! Those pictures are amazing! I just want to eat him!

H and E said...

He is the cutest little leprachaun ever! I can't wait until the next time I get to see him, hopefully he won't be all grown up!

Jessica Madsen said...

He is just so squeezable, kissable and yummy! I'm jealous of your adventures in mexico!!

Whitney said...

I AM DYING! Grahambo is the most adorable meatball and he and George are KILLING me in the hats. The "kiss me I'm Irish and pantless" is a t-shirt slogan to make millions off of - look at those drumstick thighs! We LOVE our Grahambles and we love you!

The Moosmans said...

Those bath pictures kill me!! He is way cute! Love that hats!

valerie said...

A) Love these photos
B) I'd definitely kiss those cute Irish leprechauns
C) It was great to see you the other night
D) Can we do something together - even if it means grabbing dinner after watching the baby-kins?
E) Your style continues to inspire me
F) You're beautiful

Anonymous said...

I love the tub photo. Can you make your photos larger...I can't see them. Thanks.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Dru,
those hats are priceless!

Visits from my friends!