Chris and I went to Playa Del Carmen for 5 days at the beginning of March with his team from work! It was fabulous to get away but it was so hard being away from Graham -Bam for the first time! He had a great time having sleepovers with Dru and Diane & J and the girls! My heart ached for him but we were well distracted!!!

Standing on top of the only Pyramid that you can still climb! The view was amazing!
Climbing the ruins! It was so steep and rugged!
Climbing up was fun until Erin told me not to look down, so of course I did!
Coming down was the scary part! One wrong step and it is a hard landing!
We rented bikes and rode to the Pyramids! The pedal on my bike was barely hanging on and the brakes were backwards, hysterical! It was a beautiful ride through the jungle.
We rented bikes and rode to the Pyramids! The pedal on my bike was barely hanging on and the brakes were backwards, hysterical! It was a beautiful ride through the jungle.






10 comments:
Fun trip! I bet it was super hard to be away from the babes!!!! I can't wait to see you guys, its coming up. And what's this? Are we not good enough to be on your blog roll?
Impressive missy, your fast!
I agree with you. Let's go back but take the kids! It was a blast! So happy you guys were there!
That looks like so much fun. I want to get away with Joel so bad. Were is it that you work? I want to bring by some of my cards.
I am so so jealous of your trip, I am need of a tropical vacation far away from the Canadian Cold, but in the meantime I will live vicariously through your trip and pictures! Miss you!
That looks like so much fun. We are totally jealous! Come to St. George and play with us!
What a fun trip! I am so jealous! I wish I could say it gets easier to leave the babe behind but it doesn't! Shoot! Love you!
Love all the new pictures from Mexico! I am so jealous you went back to our Spring break 03 spot! Too bad you didn't do a fashion show dressed up like Frida! I need to go find those pictures I bet we would get a good laugh out of them!
Oh so jealous! You guys look fab! Miss YA like crazy...
I am beyond JEALOUS! You are the hardest worker I know and deserved this trip I am so glad that you guys got to get a little trip away it is so good to have a little alone time. If you don't call me back today I am going to come hun you down at your house!!!!
Post a Comment