Fair...

Sparky & YoYo generously sponsored our Annual Family Fair Night! Graham didn't blink for the 2 and half hours we were there! He loved viewing the animals up close! He also loved pretending he was a farmer in the FHA mini-farm! He milked a cow, collected eggs, planted seeds, picked apples and veggies, road a tractor (which we had to pry him off of) & brushed a sheep. He was paid for his services and was able to pick out a prize from the market! Thanks for the fun & memories Mom & Mark!!!

4 comments:

H and E said...

Oh my goodness he looks so old I can hardly stand it! I am sure he had so much fun at the fair...I want to milk a cow??

Can't wait to hear about the party tonight wish I was going to be there.

Jamie Lynn said...

Graham could NOT be cuter. Honestly.

Jamie Lynn said...

P.S. How am I so behind on your bloggin! All your posts are so darling.

Katie said...

He is getting so big!! Not a baby anymore!

Visits from my friends!