Happy Birthday Grahammy! I'm glad now when you are asked how old you are, 2 is the correct response! Since you have been telling everyone for the last 6 months! I love your adventurous, affectionate, aggressive personality! There's never a dull moment with you! Below are some of my favorite, "Grahamisms" at 2!
- Our morning conversation...
- Me,"Graham how did you sleep?"
- You, "Good!"
- Me, "What did you dream about?"
- You, "Animals."
- Me, "What were the animals doing?"
- You, "Jumping, funny animals!"
- Giving or receiving a kiss for any owie or injury and after the kiss is planted exclaming, "All better"!
- Your morning request for "Hot Milk" followed with a, "Sit on the couch, watch Tifford (Clifford)!"
- Singing, Twinkle twinkle, Ring-Around-the-Rosies, In the Leafy Treetops, Happy Birthday and making up your own lyrics to your original tunes!
- Calling Yo-Yo on any phone or anything that resembles a phone.
- Obsession with lotions, soaps and potions.
- When ever you see more than 1 of something saying, "2 doggies", "2 cars", "2 kids", "2 bikes" .....
- Helping your self into the fridge for a "Bogurt"
- Jumping! Off stairs, chairs, the couch, your changing table, side of the pool, curbs ... anything you can catch air off of and then exclaiming, "I jumping, mama!"
- Your love for the "swimming cool" (pool)
- Random chantings, "Tlifford, Tlifford, the BIG RED DOG!"
- When asked what color something is always responding, "blue" when corrected you give a very surprised yet agreeable, "Oh"
- Heading for the front door saying, "Bye mama, going to work, love you!"
- Giving enthusiastic Eskimo kisses
- Finding you in your room squeezing your eyes shut and folding your arms for prayer and screaming "AMEN"!
- Your favorite word, "baby" using it as an adjective for EVERYTHING!
- Always wanting to bring a blankee and your stuff animal dog you named "T-bone" any time you leave the house.
- Yelling "Club-house" anytime you hear Mickey Mouse!
- Putting your trash in the garbage, dishes in the sink and clothes in your hamper!
- Your insane ability to undress completely in a blink of an eye!
- Dressing your self
- Showing your disfavor by saying, "I don't yike it!" "I don't want it"
- Screaming "Holli-Pop" the minute you see a bank!
- Your kleptomaniac behavior & your love-hate relationship with your piggy bank!
- Knowing that if one of your favorite people aren't with you they are "Night-Night"
- Loving any sport with a ball!
- Love animals and wanting to pet them all!
- Greeting me with screaming, "MAMA" and a running tackle hug!
I love you to the MOON!
XOXO

7 comments:
OOH I love this post, these are going to memories about him you will want to have forever! Everyone on them makes me smile because they are so Graham.
I am going to teach him to start saying he is 5 because he acts smart enough to be!
We have such a history, and you are only two! I love that you are so like your daddy when he was little.
I wish that we could be there for you Tlifford party!
Love you!
Happy Birthday big BOY!
He sounds adorable. I wish I was around to see how awesome you are as a Mom and learn from you. I love that he goes to the door and says he is going to work.
Happy Happy Birthday Graham!
Oh my Grahammy boy!!! Reading this post while traveling made me feel tender and happy to love such a grandson as you!!! I love you and your Mama and Dada as you have made me your Yo-Yo!!!
Aw, Happy Birthday Graham! I loved reading about all of the sweet things you do. You remind me a lot of my 2 year old. Hope the two of you can play someday! You sure are a handsome boy, and I especially love you in a big red dog costume! You have an awesome mom and dad, and I hope you always love them as much as you do right now. Happy Birthday to you!
I didn't know he was obsessed with Clifford...so cute!
Such a CUTE post. I am sorry we missed the party, I am sure with your planning skills it was AMAZING! I can't believe little Graham Bam is 2 time goes to fast. When you get back from your trip I would love to meet up and talk. It has been way too LONG, and I am sorry for that. Happy Birthday little man!!!
Post a Comment