I love this kid despite ...

...  his constant ability to cover his body in any sort of cream!!! Sunday evening Graham was playing in his bedroom and Chris and I were talking in the living room when suddenly I thought he is being far too quiet! I ran to investigate the silence and found him on top of my vanity with a gigantic glob of Vaseline covering his head and handfuls of Vaseline squeezing out between his fingers saying proudly, "Mama, lotion my head!" I pulled him out of my bathroom to the living room to show Chris and we both just buckled over! I was upset but being the lesser of his recent crimes we realized the comedic value immediately, if he was a girl I probably would have been sobbing! I quickly began researching Vaseline removal on Google. The 1st 4 links said impossible to remove from hair, YIKES! The 5th said douse cornstarch to clump the Vaseline and wash with dish soap 3 times! Even after 3 washes he still looked like a greaser so he just sported a mo-hawk until Thursday after 3 days of dish soap shampoos!  Boy did he look like a greasy rug-rat but he smelled like a fresh load of clean dishes!




6 comments:

Brando and Annie said...

I LOVE all the pictures they are so funny! How could you get mad look at that cute little face! I'm glad this one made you laugh and not cry!

rachel june* said...

all i have to say is...he is so freaking handsome!

The Johnson's said...

Im sorry, but Sage can NEVER hang out with this kid. Oh wait what? They already do the EXACT same things? No way! Apparently they can be miles apart and read each others minds. The only thing the G man has on Sage is the sharpie and trust me I have made sure to remove all of those from sight. At least he has a personality right? One day you will look back and say, "what an awesome kid"

Janelle said...

These are the best pictures,, and so good of you to laugh at something like that... sheesh

Lara said...

He's on quite a streak isn't he?? Im loving the mohawk look though, what a stud. A bit of a trouble maker but a stud nonetheless! We HAVE to get him and Addie together soon I think they'd have a riot.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

He never ceases to amaze me! I am glad you are recording all of these events, some day you will all be laughing your guts out about it! :)

Visits from my friends!