They say all dogs go to heaven but we know for sure that is where our sweet Jack is wagging his tail! Our 12-and-half year-old family dog had to be put down last week! Anyone who met Jack loved him even those non-dog lovers! My grandpa often joked that Jack would be devastated when he found out he was not a human! He was the epitome of "man's best friend" especially my mom and Sams' best friend!
Urtrick.Com Clash Royale Legendary Hack 2018
7 years ago

10 comments:
oh! that is sad. I totally remember Jack. I know that is hard we lost our pepper last summer. IT was tragic because my mom ran over him. He was pretty old too.
Oh I am so sad! I miss him already! So true about the non dog lovers... because I loved him!
I can't belive that, I didn't even know Jack was put to sleep! I am sorry I know that must have been hard, I hope Dru is holding up!
No way - I am so sorry to hear that. Jack was the best dog ever - I will miss him. He LOVED you. Well my deepest sincere thoughts and prayers to your family. I know he played a huge role. Love you beautiful.
Oh how I loved that dog! I'm sure he will be greatly missed. Hopefully he'll watch over my little Nacho Sauce while he's up in heaven :) It was so great talking to you the other day. Give Graham a kiss for me!
I am so sorry Jack was the cutest dog ever. I hope your mom and sam are doing ok.
:( oh sweet Jack! I'm so sorry. He was a sweetie...so was Bubon...and Willey :) I love(d) all your doggies.
I am so sorry to hear that!
Love that pic of Max. I'm so sad for your fam! It was so great to see you and meet little Grammy - you are the best mom already - just like I knew you would be. Miss you. Why the crap do I live in Ohio?
Hello Gorgeous friend! I am so happy to have stummbled across your blog this morning! Congrats for your beautiful baby!!! I will check back from time to time, I would love to stay in touch with you! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment