After several ignored request from Jamie & Jenny (aka Graham's #1 fans) I finally broke down and blogged for those who are missing Graham's chubby cheeks!

Chris and his "Mini Me"!

Being so big and feeding himself!

Rocking his Chuck Taylor's like an All-Star!
Graham modeling his darling monogrammed Polk-a-dot beanie his gorgeous Aunt Mimi made for him!

Close-up of his ever growing delicious chubby cheeks!
My little Smurf


4 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAH. Finally!! Graham is so adorable I love every single one of those pictures- KEEP THEM COMING. You need to start a blog called Grahamsnumberonefans.blogspot.com and give me ALL the pictures. I love you & Lucy misses Graham. I can tell.
I miss him...and you... I am coming to visit tonight.
Ohhhhh! I love that little face! And I am his number one fan. Tell him his favorite auntie LOVES him. You can send him on a plane any day. I'll take him gladly.
Ohhhh I love him whatever I am his number one fan! When do I get to tend him again? Sienna wanted me to tell you she misses her BABY!
Post a Comment