From G to Gent

From Ghetto-Graham to Gentleman-Graham





6 comments:

Stacy said...

Your little boy is too cute! I can't believe you are a Mommy now WOW. It is crazy. Well I mean I believe it but I just didn't even know you were pregnant until I ran across your blog. Congrats!

Brewer Family said...

Oh he is so cute! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! I miss him!

H and E said...

Oh my ok I am so glad I am going to be there in nine days to see that little guy because these pics are driving me wild, he is the love of my life. I left you a message the other day, I want to talk to you before I come because I miss you like crazy!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Seriously, It freaks me out a little every time I see him, it flashes me back to when i was three and so excited to be a big sister. Plus you'd never forget a face as adorable as that!
I miss him. Tell him Nenny Loves him.

schaars said...

He is too CUTE I can't get over how much he looks like Chris. Sorry I missed you last night next time for sure!

Kelsey said...

Sara, he is so freakin cute! Look at his gorgeous eyes. Debbie & I still need to hook you up with a present :)

Visits from my friends!