As you can tell he was really entertained by the animals! He slept the entire field trip until we got in the car and then he woke up! Go Figure! Max loved the animals and made the field trip worth it! Maybe next year Graham will enjoy Wheeler Farm!



THE CABIN



6 comments:
You have to blow up that one with you kissing his sweet little face and make it sepia and hang it on the wall its GORGEOUS.
P.S. I made it back alive from Bob Evans - I know you were worried about me.
I cant believe how much you look like your mom and how much Graham looks like Chris. I hope you are doing well and I hope we can stop by in December to see you guys. I am glad you updated too.
Oh my precious...i love all these photos - PLEASE keep em coming. Please give your mom a big love for me - I love her so much, she looks fabulous and happy! Might I also add how GREAT your little family is!! Lots of love from AZ. E
I can't wait for Wheeler farm next year especially since it is right down the street. Seriously you and Drew look so much alike I did a double take!
So good to see some pics!!! love you!
great field trips for your little guy... your mom's hair looks very cute too.
Post a Comment